Here's where you'll find our Newsletter, Calendar and Weekly Bulletin Announcements. If you ever have questions about a particular event, feel free to contact the Church office.
124 W 10 St. Kaukauna. WI 54130
Sunday 7:45 & 10:00 am
Saturday 4:30 pm (Nov - Apr)
Thursday 6:30 pm (May - Oct)
Sign up HERE to receive Newsletters and other communications !
Check back often for additions to the calendar. Church events are subject to change without notice.
Mobile users - if you cannot see the calendar, please click on Classic View
Announcements for January 13, 2018
- We are planning for VBS 2019! If you are willing to help in any way, or if your child would be interested in attending, a sign up sheet on the information counter. We will release dates and more information soon, but for now we are just trying to get a feel for who would be willing to help or attend.
- Call Process Update: We are accepting pastoral names from our members for consideration by President Lueck. The one-month period for members of Bethany to submit names began on December 26 and goes through January 26, 2019. If anyone has a name of an ordained pastor for consideration, forms are on the information counter. Please complete and sign the form, mail it to the church office, or put it in an envelope and give it to the church secretary. Names will be compiled and published before submitting to President Lueck on January 28, 2019. (A full description of the Call Process and timetable was in the January newsletter.)
- Church self-study survey: Please fill out and return the self-study survey by January 20. The study was included in the January newsletter. Additional copies can be picked up in the office.
- Congregational Open Forum on the Call Process: Saturday, January 26 at 10:00 a.m. Please plan to attend this important meeting.
- A volunteer is needed to take care of the fellowship counter after the 7:45 a.m. services in April & May. Please sign up on the sheet (info counter). Contact Joan Borg, 766-9792, with questions.
- Bethany is looking to hire a member who has knowledge in installing a tiled backsplash in the basement kitchen. Please contact Bob, 716-1115, for more information.
- The COTS homeless shelter in Appleton needs some meals for 20 men. The dates are:
Monday, January 28
Wednesday, January 30
Friday, February 1
Please sign up at the info counter. You only need to deliver the meal to the COTS shelter in Appleton; no serving or clean up is required. Call Joyce Diedrich, 766-5634, with questions. Thank you for your help !
- MOB Cabin Fever Chili Cook-off: Sunday, February 10, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Come enjoy a bowl of chili, or enter your prize-winning recipe. Those interested in the contest should bring 2 containers to the basement before 10 a.m.; one for judging, and one for the ‘chili dump’. First, second, and third prizes will be awarded. There will be a free-will offering, all in welcome!
- Bethany has two openings for a child to attend Every Kid to Camp at Camp Luther. Only children who have not attended camp in the past are eligible. Please see DFM Shannon before March 1 for an application.
- King Veteran Home & Homeless Connections: Members are asked to knit/crochet hats, scarves, and gloves or purchase these items to donate for the veterans and the homeless. Jackets, especially in larger sizes are also needed. A collection box is library area. Contact Joan at 766-9792.
- Men’s Retreat – March 1-3, 2019 in Manitowoc. Registration forms are on the info counter.
- 2019 Giving Envelopes can be picked up in the fellowship area.
- Thank you to everyone who contributed in one way or another to make our mother’s funeral so meaningful and comforting. – The family of Elaine Jones