124 W 10 St. Kaukauna. WI 54130
To get in contact with one of our trained Stephen Ministers please contact them at StephenMinistry@bethanykaukauna.org
Juanita or Sherry will then set up a time to meet.
You may also contact the church office for more immediate needs. 920.766.1452
can Stephen ministry help you?
A Stephen Minister is:
- A person who has received 50 hours of training in how to provide distinctively Christian care
- A child of God who walks beside a hurting person.
- A caring Christian who really listens
A Stephen Minister is not:
- A counselor or therapist
- A problem solver
- A casual visitor
A Stephen Minister helps meet the needs of an individual who is:
- In job crisis
- Terminally ill
- New to our community and congregation
- In spiritual crisis
- In a difficult life transition
- In need of a caring Christian friend
Could you benefit from the confidential, one-to-one care and support of a Stephen Minister, or do you know someone – perhaps a friend, coworker, or relative – who would benefit from Stephen Minister? Are you interested in possibly becoming a Stephen Minister? Contact us at StephenMinistry@bethanykaukauna.org or through our church office. Juanita or Sherry will contact you to better understand your situation and to determine if Stephen Ministry would be a good fit for you.
*Committee/ Team Members: Joyce S, Nancy V, Joan B, Pastor Levi, Pat VH, Bonnie S, Gary R, Lori M, Keith P, Sherry VH