A Stephen Minister is:
- A person who has received 50 hours of training in how to provide distinctively Christian care
- A child of God who walks beside a hurting person.
- A caring Christian who really listens
A Stephen Minister is not:
- A counselor or therapist
- A problem solver
- A casual visitor
A Stephen Minister helps meet the needs of an individual who is:
- In job crisis
- Terminally ill
- New to our community and congregation
- In spiritual crisis
- In a difficult life transition
- In need of a caring Christian friend
Could you benefit from the confidential, one-to-one care and support of a Stephen Minister, or do you know someone – perhaps a friend, coworker, or relative – who would benefit from Stephen Minister? Are you interested in possibly becoming a Stephen Minister? Contact us at StephenMinistry@bethanykaukauna.org or through our church office. Juanita or Sherry will contact you to better understand your situation and to determine if Stephen Ministry would be a good fit for you.
*Committee/ Team Members: Joyce S, Nancy V, Joan B, Pastor Levi, Pat VH, Bonnie S, Gary R, Lori M, Keith P, Sherry VH
To get in contact with one of our trained Stephen Ministers please contact them at StephenMinistry@bethanykaukauna.org
Juanita or Sherry will then set up a time to meet.
You may also contact the church office for more immediate needs. 920.766.1452
can Stephen ministry help you?
124 W 10 St. Kaukauna. WI 54130