Here's where you'll find our Newsletter, Calendar and Weekly Bulletin Announcements. If you ever have questions about a particular event, feel free to contact the Church office.
Check back often for additions to the calendar. Church events are subject to change without notice.
Mobile users - if you cannot see the calendar, please click on Classic View
124 W 10 St. Kaukauna. WI 54130
Sign up HERE to receive Newsletters and other communications !
Announcements for May 20, 2018
- Rachel Michelle Boeder, received the Sacrament of Holy Communion today during the late service.
- Ryan Eric Boeder, Wyatt James Douglas, Emily Marie Piette, & Vincent Charles Walker receivde the Sacrament of Holy Communion and were confirmed during the late service.
- Worship! Welcome to worship this weekend at Bethany. Today we celebrate an important holiday in the church year, Pentecost. Fifty days after Easter, the gift of the Holy Spirit is poured out for the spreading of the Gospel to the nations. This is the birthday, you could say, of the New Testament Church. In our late service we also celebrate the Rite of Confirmation and the pledge of commitment we have to Christ and the Holy Christian Church. Our mediation will rest on Jesus’ words to His disciples in John 16:4-15.
- Loaves & Fishes: the suggested items to donate in the months of May and June are shampoo, conditioner, aluminum foil, and saran wrap.
Also, thank you to everyone in our community who donated to the USPS Stamp Out Hunger National Food Drive last weekend. Locally, 10,296 pounds of items were brought in to Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry.
- Card Making – Ladies For Bethany will be making cards on Monday, June 11 at 6:30 p.m. in the church basement. The supplies will be provided; participants will make birthday, get-well, sympathy, and thinking-of-you cards. Participants may keep the cards they make or leave them to be used for our shut-ins. A signup sheet is on the fellowship hall info counter.
- Fellowship Counter – Today, Sunday, May 20, is the last day the fellowship counter will be open to serve coffee after both the early and late service. It will reopen in September. Thank you to George & Eleeta Gast and Cliff Fiestadt for their help keeping the counter open.
- Thank you to the ladies, men, and youth of the congregation who helped with the interior and outside spring-cleaning last Saturday; you did a great job. Also, thank you to the Rick Karle family who donated a chain saw, gas trimmer & gas edger to the church.
- Summer Office Hours: The church secretary’s office hours are Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – noon. The office is closed on Fridays through September. Please plan accordingly.
- Lippizan Horse Show/Bus Trip sponsored by Faith Senior Ministry, Wednesday, June 27. Trip is to Old Mill Creek, IL for a performance of the Tempel Lippizan European horses, a stop at the Jelly Belly factory, dinner at the Fox & Hounds Restaurant in Hubertus, plus a stop at Holy Hill Shrine & Monastery if time allows. Cost is $80 per person, checks payable to Faith Lutheran Church. Contact Laurie Schmeling (882-5070) for info; deadline is Tuesday, June 5.