124 W 10 St. Kaukauna. WI 54130
Sign up HERE to receive Newsletters and other communications !
Here's where you'll find our Newsletter, Calendar and Weekly Bulletin Announcements. If you ever have questions about a particular event, feel free to contact the Church office.
Announcements for December 10, 2017
- Worship! Welcome to a very special Advent worship series, Together in Advent, as we celebrate together as the family of God the coming of His Son for our salvation. Each week in the series focuses on a different activity for our “to-do list” that is focused on giving and sharing instead of on materialism. The theme for this service is SEND PEACE. Beyond sending cards to loved ones this Advent season, we do all we can as the family of God to send peace to one another because the Prince of Peace is on His way. Let the hymns, prayers, Scripture readings, children’s message and sermon in this worship service make the PEACE of Christ known to you this day.
- Midweek Worship! Join us this Wednesday for Advent midweek worship at 6:30 p.m.
- Christmas Program-The Christmas Program will be December 17 during the late service. We will be having one Saturday practice on December 16. This practice will be from 9-11. All students in grades 1-6 will be expected to be there for that whole time, but those in preschool or kindergarten can arrive at 10. If you have any questions, please contact Shannon.
- Christmas Service Times -
* Sunday, Dec. 24 - 9:00 AM worship service
* Christmas Eve Communion Services - Sunday, Dec. 24 - 3:00, 5:00, & 11:00 PM
* Christmas Communion Service - Monday, December 25 - 9:00 AM
* New Year’s Eve - Sunday, December 31 - 7:45 & 10:00 AM worship services (no service in the evening)
- Altar Flowers- Donations towards Christmas altar flowers in memory of someone or to the glory of God are being accepted. Forms are on the information counter, December newsletter, or on the church website. Deadline is Dec. 17.
- 2018 offering envelopes are ready to be picked up in the fellowship area.
- All high school age boys and men of the congregation, along with their wives, are invited to the MOB Christmas partyon December 18 at 6:00 p.m. at Bethany. Please contact Richard, 766-4219, by December 14 if you plan to attend.
- Women Rejoice! 2018 Retreat - Ladies ... treat yourself to a weekend of rediscovering your faith and renewing friendships. “Daughters of the King: A Relationship that Will Never Change” is the theme, with guest speaker Erin Stoffel; March 2-4 at the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake. Registration forms are available online at womenrejoice.org or on the info counter. Registration deadline is Thursday, Jan. 18.
- Prayer Shawl Group is crocheting and knitting hats and scarves for the homeless. Church members are also invited to donate those items, including mittens, in all sizes. Please put your donations in the box on the fellowship counter. Contact Joan Borg, 766-9792, with questions.
Check back often for additions to the calendar. Church events are subject to change without notice.
Mobile users - if you cannot see the calendar, please click on Classic View