Sign up HERE to receive Newsletters and other communications !
Check back often for additions to the calendar. Church events are subject to change without notice.
Mobile users - if you cannot see the calendar, please click on Classic View
124 W 10 St. Kaukauna. WI 54130
Sunday 7:45 & 10:00 am
Saturday 4:30 pm (Nov - Apr)
Thursday 6:30 pm (May - Oct)
Here's where you'll find our Newsletter, Calendar and Weekly Bulletin Announcements. If you ever have questions about a particular event, feel free to contact the Church office.
Announcements for November 11, 2018
- Doris Marzahl received a Christian burial on Tuesday. Please keep her family in your prayers.
- Emily Gerrits & Andrew Dodge were united in marriage on Saturday.
- Worship! Welcome to worship this weekend at Bethany. The focus of our meditation will be from the Gospel lesson of Mark 12:38-44.
- Witness and Outreach Sentence! Mark 12:38-44: The widow’s offering, though it was considered by many to be next to nothing, was precious in the sight of God because it was given sacrificially with confidence that God would provide for her needs. All that we do and give because we are the children of God, though it may seem insignificant to people of this world, is precious to God. Our witness to the Good News of Jesus is also precious to God!
- Call to Yankton—Pastor Levi has accepted the call to serve at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Yankton, SD. Please keep Pastor and family as well as both congregations in your prayers.
- The Bethany Church Council and Board of Elders are pleased to announce that the Lord has provided us with a vacancy pastor. Praise the Lord! Pastor Ron Raddatz will begin serving our congregation at the Thanksgiving Eve service. He will provide full pastoral support later after some previous engagements and a Christmas trip are fulfilled. Pastor Raddatz resides in Kaukauna with his wife Barb. We are excited that our prayers for a vacancy pastor have been answered with Pastor Raddatz.
- President Lueck will meet with the congregation on Wednesday, December 5, after the Advent service to discuss the Call process. Please plan to attend this important meeting.
- Call Committee members wanted: Following the Congregational meeting with President Lueck, the Church Council (per our Bylaws) will be establishing a Call Committee and start the process of calling a new pastor. Council has reviewed some qualifications desired in all call committee members: prayerful, spirit-filled individuals who are involved in the “life of Bethany”. We will select a chairperson who is capable and organized, an Elder representative, male and female members, and multi-generational members. If interested or have a name for consideration, please contact a Church Council member. Thank you.
- Prayer Shawl will meet on November 13, at 6:30 p.m.
- King Veteran Home & Homeless Connections: Members are asked to knit/crochet hats, scarves, and gloves or purchase these items to donate for the veterans and the homeless. A collection box is library area. Contact Joan at 766-9792.
- Church keys: Church Properties is updating the list of key holders. Please contact Bob Wendt, 716-1115 or Linda, 766-1452 #2002 if you have a key and what number it is. Thank you.