Sign up HERE to receive Newsletters and other communications !
Here's where you'll find our Newsletter, Calendar and Weekly Bulletin Announcements. If you ever have questions about a particular event, feel free to contact the Church office.
- Worship! In the next four weeks our lectionary focuses in on the mission of the Church as a whole and us as disciples in that church. Last week we celebrated the birth of the Church at Pentecost and the giving of the Holy Spirit. Today we look at the missional directions of the Church given to us by Christ in what is commonly called the Great Commission. Next week we will look at our identity as missionaries and workers in the harvest field. You can read Matthew 9:35-10:8 in preparation.
- 500th Reformation Anniversary:
· A joint worship service with Faith and Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Churches will be at the Timber Rattler Stadium on Sunday, August 20 (no services at Bethany that day).
· Bethany will offer free bus transportation to the worship and back after the game; please sign up at the information counter so we know how many are interested.
· Members have the option to stay for a tailgate party and Timber Rattler game, or just the game, afterwards. Watch future bulletin announcements for ticket information and prices. Payment for the tickets will need to be received in the church office not later than noon on July 31.
- Loaves & Fishes: suggested items for June: pancake mix, pancake syrup, food storage bags.
- COTS Meals: Bethany members are asked to provide meals for the homeless shelter, COTS in Appleton, occasionally. There is a need for meals for 20 men on Monday, July 10 and Monday, August 21. If you are able to provide a hot meal for either of those dates please sign up on the forms in the fellowship hall. The address is on the sheet along with the times. You only to make and deliver the meal. No serving or cleanup is needed. For more information please contact Joyce Diedrich, 766-5634. Thank you for your generosity. This is an outreach our church can provide for the community.
- YAK at YAC (young adult campfire) Young adults (post high school to 30) are invited for worship, Bible study, and a chance to ‘yak’ around a campfire. Held every other Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, Greenville. The next gathering will be June 20. Contact Shannon with questions.
- The church office is closed on Fridays through September. Please plan accordingly.
Check back often for additions to the calendar. Church events are subject to change without notice.
Mobile users - if you cannot see the calendar, please click on Classic View
124 W 10 St. Kaukauna. WI 54130